Minted’s “Keys, Wallet, Phone” gold-foiled print couldn’t have arrived at a better time. After a week of business travel to Texas accompanied by BBQ and wings, I was ready for a uniquely-LA, pseudo-hipster, cheap-but-amazing type of weekend.
Before running down to meet our Uber to head towards Silverlake’s monthly BREW HAHA, my friend and I did a quick “keys, wallet, phone” check. And when we later arrived home after free beers, free treats and a large bar stamp on our arm that we seriously considered getting permanently tattooed on, we once again clumsily checked for KWP.
Thanks to the latest addition to my entryway, all belongings were indeed safe and sound instead of nuzzled in the depths of an Uber seat cushion.
Similarly, in an attempt to continually piece together my living space, I’ve slowly purchased items that I can afford now while reserving space for modern-style items on my wish list.
8 Modern Pieces to Style Your Entryway
Shop The Look
- A Helpful Reminder, Minted.com $56 (20% off using code: SHINE)
- HUSTLE YOUR HEART OUT TRINKET TRAY, Fringe Studio $14
- Faceted Pastel Table Lamp, Urban Outfitters $89
- Mirrored Console Table, Target $139.99
- Vases (similar), H&M $12.99
Additional Items I’m Eyeing
- Instead of a console table, a small white shelf would look awesome under the print: Modern Wall Shelf, Urban Outfitters $29
- I spotted this candle when walking back from the beach, and it’s on my wish list: SMALL GIRLFRIEND NO. 17 BLOOD ORANGE CANDLE, Mercenary $18.95
- Another item that I spotted on my lunch break that I need as well: Brass Flamingo Object, West Elm $24
Plus, the phone case, of course: Don’t Drink & Text Phone Case, SOML $17.95